Illinois Business, Probate, Tax, Real Estate and Art & Entertainment Law Firm
In this age of technology, the attorneys at Hurley Stanners & Matsko, LLC still believe in relationships. We believe that the better we know you, the better that we can serve you. That’s why we work closely with our clients, their managers, department heads, accountants, bankers and other professional team members.
Our aim is to build the type of relationship that can provide more than generic contracts or documents for our clients. We strive for intelligent strategies as well as efficient and workable legal and operational solutions to a business’s or individual’s legal issues. We look at current issues and identify risk areas and risk reduction practices. As a business boutique law firm we provide legal services in the areas of business, real estate, arts and entertainment, probate, tax and estate planning. We work with clients in a wide array of fields including manufacturing, national and local retailers, doctors, lawyers and other professionals, real estate developers, marketing firms, and technology companies, service companies and those in arts and entertainment. We cherish our clients and are motivated to help them grow.
Our approach with our clients is summarized as:
- Education oriented. Client education about issues allows us to form a team with our clients in making decisions for their businesses;
- Holistic. A holistic approach to law looks at legal, accounting, and operational issues to address all issues relative to a problem and not just the legal issues;
- Personal approach to the law. Liking and understanding our clients and their strengths and weaknesses as individuals and organizations allows us to determine the level of communication and assistance desirable during representation and the frequency of post transaction or problem monitoring.
Areas of Practice
Hurley Stanners & Matsko, LLC is dedicated to solving the legal issues of the people of Metropolitan Chicago in the following areas of the law:
- Business Law
- Commercial Real Estate
- Creative Arts & Entertainment
- Franchise Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Probate Law
- Technology Law
- Estate Planning
- Tax Services
Call Us Today
Call the office of Hurley Stanners & Matsko, LLC today at 708-848-0800 or contact us online.