David M. Barkan works with individuals and businesses on business, real estate and licensing issues. He has been extremely effective in handling federal wage, hour and overtime investigations to manage the employer’s liability. He has a B.S in Finance from the University of Illinois and a J.D. from Chicago-Kent College of Law. His experience in business transactions include a 1.9 Million Dollar loan refinance and an asset sale of business.
Practice Areas: Business, Real Estate and Licensing.
- Associate: Hurley Stanners & Matsko LLC, 2015-Present
- Associate: Hurley Stanners, LLC, 2013-2015
- Co-Author: “Doing Business in North America/Illinois Chapter,” Juris Publishing, 2014 (contributing editor)
- CALI Award for Intellectual Property and Technology Licensing, Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2013
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (B.S. 2010)
Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D., 2013
October 2013, Illinois
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
Buffalo Grove, Illinois